locked Remembrance

Lin Duke

Please add anyone you wish to remember to this thread which will be open until Remembrance Sunday. I will open it again next year.

Viola Wiggins

In loving memory of my darling daughter:-
SACW MARGARET ADDRIENNE YVONNE WIGGINS 1955 - 1976.
Always in my thoughts.
Viola Wiggins.

Susan King

In remembrance of the grandfather I never knew, who died 7 October 1916 whilst serving with the 11th Battalion West Yorkshire Regiment at Le Sars, France - Wilfred Firth APPLEYARD