From: West-Riding-Yorkshire-gen@groups.io <West-Riding-Yorkshire-
gen@groups.io> On Behalf Of Kath Witheridge
Sent: 21 February 2021 13:21
To: West-Riding-Yorkshire-gen@groups.io
Subject: [Westriding-gen] PDF birth certificates

I realize that there has been a lot of information on the above, but does
anyone have the address to get the form to apply for a PDF certificate
from
England and what is the cost. Thanks for any help.
Kathy Witheridge
Ontario, Canada

Anne Harley

Hi Kathy

You need to register on the GRO website and then can order pdf certificates for births and deaths
https://www.gro.gov.uk/gro/content/certificates/register.asp?UserType=Individual
If I have read the website correctly, a pdf currently costs £7.00 - cheaper than a paper one.

Regards
Anne Harley in York, England