Thanks for the group!

joe kallo <quietglow@...>

Whomever thought of making this group: many thanks. I'm not a Fb user, so I've missed out hearing about other people's activations etc. Looking forward to a KFF activating filled 2018 with you all.

73,
Joe N0MAP

joe kallo <quietglow@...>

Yeah, the cluster I am familiar with. I learned this weekend, for instance, that if you are activating a park on ssb and then sneak off to do some cw contacts but don't call CQ POTA, it will still auto spot you!

Detrick Merz

Does anyone have a list of the things that will trigger an automatic spot for various modes?

-detrick
K4IZ

On Jan 16, 2018 11:16, "joe kallo" <quietglow@...> wrote:
Yeah, the cluster I am familiar with. I learned this weekend, for instance, that if you are activating a park on ssb and then sneak off to do some cw contacts but don't call CQ POTA, it will still auto spot you!

Sgt Grunt

Hey there Joe, welcome to the group. I'll be looking for you on the air. De W6LEN / Jess.

Sent from my iPhone