Cluster feed

KA9JAC

The feed is available from the WWFF Cluster if you have a slot open
81.169.179.220:7300

On 1/17/2018 10:14 PM, Jim Shorney wrote:
On Wed, 17 Jan 2018 11:28:52 -0800, Sgt Grunt wrote:

I always have the WFF Cluster up and take my spots from there. Now that there are two groups only the KFF spots will show up there which is fine with me as I have absolutely no interest in following the other group. Then I'll post on FB as a back up. By the way, I have faith finally made the decision to completely disengage from the other group. de W6LEN/ Jess
Jess, the problem I have always had with WWFF cluster is that (I was told) that it does not feed spots into the global DX Cluster. This is a problem for those of us who use spot filtering with the DX Clusters as we will not see those spots, and for activators in that it limits the size of the audience. Targeted cluster filtering has been my secret weapon in several on air activities and has helped me to score well.

73

-Jim
NU0C

--
The universe we're in will reach absolute zero in three hours. Safe is relative. - Idris, "The Doctor's Wife"

---
http://www.avg.com

Jim Shorney

On Wed, 17 Jan 2018 22:24:01 -0600, KA9JAC wrote:

The feed is available from the WWFF Cluster if you have a slot open
81.169.179.220:7300
OK, thanks. I'll throw that against the wall and see if it sticks....

73

-Jim
NU0C

--
Hold tight and pretend it's a plan. - The Doctor, "The Doctor, the Widow and the Wardrobe"

--
-- 73/44 -Jim NU0C

Sgt Grunt

I always spot on the DXHeat cluster. It then automatically feeds the WFF/KFF Cluster, DXSummit, and DXWatch.

De W6LEN / Jess

Jess

Question everything. Accept nothing as fact until proven. No one or nothing is above suspicion.

Ambivalence and complacency is a crime against humanity and will not be tolerated