Antenna question

Sgt Grunt

I am currently using a hustler mobile resonator combination. A 52" mast with the 3 resonator adapter. I was thinking of attaching a 4th resonator in the center. Any opinions out there ?

W6LEN / Jess

KA9JAC

Jess,

That will work fine.
There are some that have more then that mounted all at once.

On 1/17/2018 9:31 PM, Sgt Grunt wrote:
I am currently using a hustler mobile resonator combination. A 52" mast with the 3 resonator adapter. I was thinking of attaching a 4th resonator in the center. Any opinions out there ?

W6LEN / Jess

Wirenut1212@...

I read somewhere form Hustler that adding one in the middle is not recommended.  I run 4 but they are basically off to the sides.  I will try and find the link but you can always try it and see how it tunes.
K0ATZ/ Brian

Sgt Grunt

Thanks Brian,  I called Hustler and got the same response. I was wondering if anyone had actually tried it. Yes, I would love to have a 4 resonator adapter. That will comer just about every band that I use, 20. 30, 40, and 17.  Thanks

73 / 44  Jess

Jess

Question everything. Accept nothing as fact until proven. No one or nothing is above suspicion.

Ambivalence and complacency is a crime against humanity and will not be tolerated

On Thu, Jan 18, 2018 at 6:07 PM, Wirenut1212 via Groups.Io <Wirenut1212@...> wrote:
I read somewhere form Hustler that adding one in the middle is not recommended.  I run 4 but they are basically off to the sides.  I will try and find the link but you can always try it and see how it tunes.
K0ATZ/ Brian

KA9JAC

County hunters have been doing this for years.
If in doubt just ask N4CD