Thanks for the group!

Sgt Grunt

Hey there Joe, welcome to the group. I'll be looking for you on the air. De W6LEN / Jess.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 16, 2018, at 8:36 AM, Detrick Merz <detrick@...> wrote:

Does anyone have a list of the things that will trigger an automatic spot for various modes?

-detrick
K4IZ

On Jan 16, 2018 11:16, "joe kallo" <quietglow@...> wrote:
Yeah, the cluster I am familiar with. I learned this weekend, for instance, that if you are activating a park on ssb and then sneak off to do some cw contacts but don't call CQ POTA, it will still auto spot you!

Detrick Merz

joe kallo <quietglow@...>

Yeah, the cluster I am familiar with. I learned this weekend, for instance, that if you are activating a park on ssb and then sneak off to do some cw contacts but don't call CQ POTA, it will still auto spot you!

joe kallo <quietglow@...>

Whomever thought of making this group: many thanks. I'm not a Fb user, so I've missed out hearing about other people's activations etc. Looking forward to a KFF activating filled 2018 with you all.

73,
Joe N0MAP