Hart-Miller Island KFF-1578 second try

Lloyd K3ESE

I plan on heading over to Pleasure Island, which is part of this State Park. I'm taking myself by kayak, bringing the station pictured. I'll be on 20, 30, and 40m QRP CW, and hope to be QRV by about 1500Z. I'm not sure how to alert the Islands and Lighthouses people, but I'll look around a bit more...

Sgt Grunt

https://usislands.org/

Jess

Question everything. Accept nothing as fact until proven. No one or nothing is above suspicion.

Ambivalence and complacency is a crime against humanity and will not be tolerated

On Fri, May 29, 2020 at 2:05 PM Lloyd K3ESE <llachow@...> wrote:
I plan on heading over to Pleasure Island, which is part of this State Park. I'm taking myself by kayak, bringing the station pictured. I'll be on 20, 30, and 40m QRP CW, and hope to be QRV by about 1500Z. I'm not sure how to alert the Islands and Lighthouses people, but I'll look around a bit more...

Lloyd K3ESE

here's the date: 30May2020

Lloyd K3ESE

ok, Pleasure Island is MD050. Now to find a way to let them know I'll be there. Also... got a Lighthouses linky?

KA9JAC

Lighthouse link:  https://arlhs.com/

Have Fun
73, 44
Bob, KA9JAC

On 5/29/2020 4:53 PM, Lloyd K3ESE wrote:
ok, Pleasure Island is MD050. Now to find a way to let them know I'll be there. Also... got a Lighthouses linky?

AVG logo

www.avg.com

Lloyd K3ESE

well, there will be a third try, soon. I saddled up and got there on time, got set up, and my key malfunctioned. Unable to operate, I sadly paddled back. The bands sounded GREAT.

I may try again Monday.