Topics

Instructions for HUNTERS

Niece KA1ULN

as a HUNTER..  is there anything  special  we need to do?

Sgt Grunt

Nope, work them, log them, the activators do the rest

--

Jess

Question everything. Accept nothing as fact until proven. No one or nothing is above suspicion.

Ambivalence and complacency is a crime against humanity and will not be tolerated

Detrick Merz

Spot! When you work an activator, spot them. Activators without contacts will lose interest, and each spot results in a small flurry of activity for the activator.

Hunters, is there anything special we can do as ACTIVATORS?

On Tue, Sep 10, 2019 at 9:13 PM Niece KA1ULN <ka1uln@...> wrote:
as a HUNTER..  is there anything  special  we need to do?

Norm Meyers N9MM

Be loud! If I can’t hear you, I can’t work you. Too many Activators take the easy route and chose antennas that are convenient to use but are compromised inherently. Activators will argue that they have had success with a particular antenna, but like the Old Timer has said, “Everybody is loud, even if it’s just across town.” And I’m generally not across town from the Activators. Same thing goes for power. Use lots of it!