Topics

Some information, please.

W3MJM@...

I have just joined the group. While I joined WWF-KFF awhile ago, health has kept me from participating. Now I am ready to go out and enjoy.

In the welcoming note accepting me into the group, the moderator directed that spotting is not permitted on this site. Where does one spot for KFF?

When is KFF most active on the air, if there are periods of higher participation. This is not an obtuse question. I live in a restricted community and virtually all of my radio sport is portable and mobile; I haven't been able to sit at home and scan the ether.

Thank you.

Mike Malone - W3MJM

KFF Coordinator

Hi Mike,

Spotting is Ok on this site but in reality, the majority of people will see your spots in one of several places. The WWFF-KFF Facebook Group, DX Summit, The County Hunter Spot Site (ch.W6RK.com) are idea places to spot and get your activation noticed. If you use FB, please join the WWFF-KFF Facebook group. There are many great people there who can help you out. This is the next best alternative but the audience is less. You will get help here as well if FB is not your thing. Hope this helps. Kraig KA2LHO..

Lloyd K3ESE

people spot themselves and others in the Facebook group, and here
and here.

Mean Mike - W3MJM <W3MJM@...>

thank you Kraig - Thank you Lloyd

Sgt Grunt

Spotting is certainly permitted on this site as well as DXSumit, DXHeat, the county hunters site. The more exposure the better. No problem.

Jess W6LEN

Question everything. Accept nothing as fact until proven. No one or nothing is above suspicion.

Ambivalence and complacency is a crime against humanity and will not be tolerated

On Fri, Jul 26, 2019 at 6:18 AM Mean Mike - W3MJM <W3MJM@...> wrote:
thank you Kraig - Thank you Lloyd

VE2GT FN36

don't spot here:

http://smartwwff.cqgma.net/_

,_._,_
we don't receive notification

via hamalert   https://hamalert.org/

I use DXPocket (android app) to spot  or  Spot collector  (windows)   http://www.dxlabsuite.com/spotcollector/

Detrick Merz

That's not entirely true. I use HamAlert and I spot through smartwwff.cqgma.net and those spots come through... for most parks. I did this just last month. The trouble lies in the newer parks: there's no good way for the HamAlert developer to know when new parks are added, so his parser can only look for parks that were added before a certain date. That said, most of the parks are in there.

On Sun, Jul 28, 2019 at 9:53 AM VE2GT FN36 <pierre.jolin.cisssme16@...> wrote:

don't spot here:

http://smartwwff.cqgma.net/_

,_._,_