Topics

K-2656 tuesday 16:00 utc to 21:00 utc

Niece KA1ULN

HERE IS my scheduled POTA 2/5/19 tuesday in New Hampshire because it is going to be 60 degrees

start: 16:00 utc end:21:00:00 KA1ULN K-2656 14.045, 7.045, 28.390 20, 40, 28.390

K-2656 please spot me

check 28.390 for ssb

Kraig D. Pritts

Hi, welcome to the WWFF-KFF parks program. We encourage people to activate and upload their logs to both POTA and the WWFF-KFF.

If you plan to discuss KFF parks as well and also upload your activation logs to KFF then this is the place to be.

You can learn more about the program at our website http://wwff-kff.org. You can also find a link to our Facebook group of chasers there and information on log submission.

Have a great activation and we hope you will participate in the global WWFF program with us.

de KA2LHO.

--
=================================
Please consider the environment before
printing this email...
=================================
Amateur Radio Operator: KA2LHO
Website: http://KA2LHO.net
Mobile Tracking: http://aprs.fi/KA2LHO-i
————————————————————
World Wide Flora and Fauna-Radio in the Parks,
USA Coordinator (KFF)
100 Watts and a Wire ID: 3455
6637 NE 5th Lane
Ocala, FL 34470
Tel: 315-877-4822
Fax: 315-883-1321
Email: kraig@...

NOTICE: This transmission is intended only for use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain confidential information belonging to the sender, which is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error you should contact us immediately by telephone to arrange its return.