Topics

KPP/kissimmee prairie state preserve KFF-3632 tomorrow

Matthew Stevens

Friday afternoon (11th) I'll be in KPP, (KFF-3632) to camp overnight in one of the astronomy sites they've got there. I plan on operating some early in the afternoon, getting there around 3ish. Not sure on bands yet but at least 20m SSB, maybe some CW too. de NJ4Y

- Matthew nj4y

Sgt Grunt

I'll be looking for you, thanks for the heads up

Jess

Question everything. Accept nothing as fact until proven. No one or nothing is above suspicion.

Ambivalence and complacency is a crime against humanity and will not be tolerated

On Thu, Jan 10, 2019 at 4:52 AM Matthew Stevens <matthew@...> wrote:
Friday afternoon (11th) I'll be in KPP, (KFF-3632) to camp overnight in one of the astronomy sites they've got there. I plan on operating some early in the afternoon, getting there around 3ish. Not sure on bands yet but at least 20m SSB, maybe some CW too. de NJ4Y

- Matthew nj4y

Matthew Stevens

well, it was a success. My new hamstick mount on my truck worked great! It was nice to just roll up, screw the hamstick in, and then sit inside in the air conditioning and operate... I worked around 40 stations or so, from California to Spain, all on 20m. For some reason I couldn't get my 40m one to tune, not sure what was up with that but it was getting dark and time to set up camp so I knocked off. Thanks everyone who worked me!