Subject: TIS THE  SEASON FOR HOLIDAY SPECIALS!
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2018 01:13:37 +0000
From: Bioenno Power <social@...>
To: k4wk@...

Share photos of how you use our products on our Facebook page!
View this email in your browser
Facebook
Twitter
Website
Share
Tweet
Copyright © 2018 Bioenno Tech LLC / Bioenno Power, All rights reserved.
We send special offers to customers who bought from us over the years.

Our mailing address is:
Bioenno Tech LLC / Bioenno Power
12630 H Westminster Ave.
Santa Ana, CA 92706

Add us to your address book

unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences

Email
                                                          Marketing
                                                          Powered by
                                                          Mailchimp

KA9JAC

Wayne,

What kind of run time to you estimate you get with the 12A?

73, 44
Bob, KA9JAC

On 12/12/2018 8:37 AM, Wayne Robertson wrote:

These are great portable batts; I use the 12A model - it's kinda heavy but I run 80-100 watts portable from State & National Parks and work all over.

73, de Wayne, k4wk

Share photos of how you use our products on our Facebook page!
View this email in your browser
Facebook
Twitter
Website
Share
Tweet
Copyright © 2018 Bioenno Tech LLC / Bioenno Power, All rights reserved.
We send special offers to customers who bought from us over the years.

Our mailing address is:
Bioenno Tech LLC / Bioenno Power
12630 H Westminster Ave.
Santa Ana, CA 92706

Add us to your address book

unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences

Email
                                                          Marketing
                                                          Powered by
                                                          Mailchimp

David Garnier

Don’t forget to consider the narrow temperature of lithium batteries. It’s a big deal to us who activate in
cold WX.  Ever have your cellphone premature shut
down do to temperature?  Not a desirable feature
whatsoever.

Dave

On Wednesday, December 12, 2018, 9:16 AM, KA9JAC <ka9jac@...> wrote:

[...]

Wayne Robertson

Living and operating in Georgia and Florida, I wouldn't have thought of that! :)

Thanks for the tip.

On 12/12/2018 10:51 AM, David Garnier wrote:
[...]

Matthew Stevens

I've never had an issue with mine due to cold, from here in FL in the 100 deg temps, down to 10 degs sitting in the snow on the rim of Bryce Canyon in Utah. I have a 9ah one, and previously had a 20ah and was very happy with them.

David Garnier

Hi Bob,

As you know I run an IC-7300 on my activations and
I run it in contest mode, that is about 50/50 duty cycle.

I bought BLF-1230A 30 Amp hour battery and have run
maybe 15 activations with it and in my opinion I unfortunately
undersized the battery for this application. It is -my- opinion
Bioenno's 50/50 chart usage data is optimistic.
I run the radio with the speech processor on and that draws more power.

Bioenno has some usage charts you should look at
before you purchase one of these batteries.

I stand by my past comments on temperature range of Lithium batteries.

73/44 - Dave wb9own

On Wednesday, December 12, 2018, 9:16:28 AM CST, KA9JAC <ka9jac@...> wrote:

[...]

n2cx2001

Wow that chart is optimistic!

With my KX3 I get about 3-4 hrs with a 3 A-H battery at 5W and double that with their 6 A-H version.

Won a 12 A-H one at a local hamfest and it seems to run forever though I've not quantified it.

My guess is that their life estimates are double what I experience.

My criterion for time to recharge is when the KX3 rolls back power due to low DC input.

I run CW so SSB might give longer times.

Joe E., N2CX

[...]

Sgt Grunt

This is the battery that I use during my activation's using an ICOM746pro running 100 watts for 4 to 5 hours without any problems. I suspect that it would have lasted for 2 or 3 additional activation's

Jess

Question everything. Accept nothing as fact until proven. No one or nothing is above suspicion.

Ambivalence and complacency is a crime against humanity and will not be tolerated

On Thu, Dec 13, 2018 at 3:35 AM n2cx2001 <n2cx@...> wrote:
[...]

40Ah should run for years!  :)