From: David Garnier <dsgarnier@...>
Sent: Tuesday, February 6, 2018 2:22 PM
Subject: Re: [WWFF-KFF] Parks Diverge
To: <wwff-kff@groups.io>

Hi,

What do you define as the “main cluster system?”

Today I spotted kc4jnw on the WWFF spotter and it hasn’t posted onto dxsummit spotter, that seems to  be my experience of late. Maybe I’m formatting the spot wrong or the forwarding system is broke.

73’s - wb9own

On Sunday, February 4, 2018, 10:27 AM, W1TEF <w1tef@...> wrote:

I've used the WWFF spotting and it always drops information into the main cluster system - never had a problem with it.

I don't use it on a regular basis as I prefer to use DXSummit, but WWFF spotting does drop information into the DX cluster network.

Best regards,

Tom, W1TEF