Re: Parks Diverge

Jim Shorney

That does appear to be the case now. I do recall in the past people checking
this and saying that it does not, so things may have changed. Thanks Tom. I'm
still feeding SpotCollector from 3 Telnet nodes. I hate to miss any good DX!

73

-Jim
NU0C

On Sun, 04 Feb 2018 08:26:59 -0800, W1TEF wrote:
I've used the WWFF spotting and it always drops information into the main cluster system - never had a problem with it.

I don't use it on a regular basis as I prefer to use DXSummit, but WWFF spotting does drop information into the DX cluster network.

Best regards,

Tom, W1TEF _._,_._,_
--

73 & 44,