Re: Parks Diverge

Mark Grow

Strange how simple things can get so complex in the wink of an eye. Like Brian, I plan to activate parks and upload to both programs. I hope the relationship between the two programs remains civil so we can freely participate in both. But as time passes ham organizations tend to get a little "clickish", so I worry about the future and how it will unfold. We shall see, but I can see some future issues. Right off the bat, I plan to ID with the KFF number, so we shall see how the K hunters read that...
de KG6LI