Re: Camping

KFF Coordinator

Here in Florida I don’t camp June, July and August and not until late September. Between the afternoon storms and the gazzillion percent humidity it is not enjoyable.

On Mon, Jan 22, 2018 at 11:12 AM Mark Grow <lksfirecapt@...> wrote:
I love activating from a camping spot. The XYL and I love to tent camp, so the ham gear comes along for the ride. My last camp activation was from the Chiricahua National Monument in southeastern Arizona. With camping it allows you to take advantage of the propagation changes that take over a 24 hour period. Plus, how can you beat the view.
Will be out this summer again tappin' the CW.
de KG6LI

--
73/44,
Roger Meadows, AE4RM