Re: Camping

Norm Meyers N9MM

That’s exactly what Donna and I do. As we wander around, we always try to stay in State Parks. Their facilities are always a bargain. Same goes for national forest campgrounds. Nice places to be and it’s always fun To Make Nature Your Shack.

Norm, N9MM

From: WWFF-KFF@groups.io <WWFF-KFF@groups.io> on behalf of KFF Coordinator <kffcoordinator@...>
Sent: Monday, January 22, 2018 8:08:47 AM
To: WWFF-KFF@groups.io
Subject: [WWFF-KFF] Camping

How many of y'all camp at a park and activate it. I've started tent camping again last year and love it and have been activating State Parks while camping. I also go alone so its a chance for me to "get away" cheaply. Although, not totally alone, my service dog, Sam, comes with me.

If you do, do you tent camp, have an RV, a pop-up? Tell us about your experience.

My best experience was camping at Hillsborough River State Park and I was up at sun up, had my headphones on working on CW. I look up and no more that 20 feet from me is a deer. I didn't move and stared at her eating for at least 5 minutes.... Sam was oblivious to it.

73/44,
Roger