Subject: Re: [WWFF-KFF] New rules for 44 Qs?
To: WWFF-KFF@groups.io
Date: Thursday, January 18, 2018, 6:57 AM

That's unfortunate as
it's going to make me much less likely to bother
activating wwff refs.

was just getting in the habit of doing quick park
activations when on road trips etc. I actually stopped at a
never before worked park yesterday on the way home on an all
day trip to buy a new radio. The park is much too far from
home to visit again soon, and getting 44 QSOs in the time I
had was impractical. Given this, I wouldn't bother
stopping were it today.

I'm bummed, seriously.