Re: Cluster feed

Sgt Grunt

I always spot on the DXHeat cluster. It then automatically feeds the WFF/KFF Cluster, DXSummit, and DXWatch.

De W6LEN / Jess

Jess

Question everything. Accept nothing as fact until proven. No one or nothing is above suspicion.

Ambivalence and complacency is a crime against humanity and will not be tolerated

On Wed, Jan 17, 2018 at 8:37 PM, Jim Shorney <jshorney@...> wrote:
On Wed, 17 Jan 2018 22:24:01 -0600, KA9JAC wrote:

>The feed is available from the WWFF Cluster if you have a slot open
>81.169.179.220:7300

OK, thanks. I'll throw that against the wall and see if it sticks....

73

-Jim
NU0C

--
Hold tight and pretend it's a plan. - The Doctor, "The Doctor, the Widow and the Wardrobe"

--
-- 73/44 -Jim NU0C