Re: Parks Diverge

Sgt Grunt

I don't see it as a problem. If I hear KFF1234 I will answer, but if I hear K1234 I won't respond. The WFF-KFF system does not recognized the "K" only the "KFF".  I think that we are in good shape to just keep keeping on !! :-)

Jess

Question everything. Accept nothing as fact until proven. No one or nothing is above suspicion.

Ambivalence and complacency is a crime against humanity and will not be tolerated

On Wed, Jan 17, 2018 at 3:13 PM, KFF Coordinator <kffcoordinator@...> wrote:
Randy,

Its already happening. We've added parks for Alaska, Washington, and one other state (can't remember which one).

73/44,
Roger Meadows, AE4RM
WWFF-KFF Coordinator

On Wed, Jan 17, 2018 at 6:03 PM, Randall Wright <wright2randy@...> wrote:
The "diverging park" numbers starts where the KFF numbers left off.  It will be probematic when KFF adds new parks and assigns numbers that the diverging parks are using. I could see a future park with a KFF number different than a K number. That is a real mess for the activators for uploading and for IDing their park on the air.

W2RAN