Re: RBN Question

Detrick Merz

I've seen this, and wondered too. The spots are somehow correctly flagged as WWFF, and you can tell they're from the RBN by the "[rbn]" tag in the comments. They show up on the WWWFF dx cluster (http://wwff.co/dx-cluster/). There are a few out there right now!

Understanding how they get there could help me to get spotted more accurately.

-detrick
K4IZ

On Jan 17, 2018 4:27 PM, "KFF Coordinator" <kffcoordinator@...> wrote:
Here is something I never quite understood. I hear some people say the RBN will pick you up at a park. How does the RBN know I am at a park? Is it because I cam calling CQ POTA, or CQ 44, or CQ WWFF? Something I've wondered or maybe I am misunderstanding what people are saying.

Roger

73/44,
Roger Meadows, AE4RM
WWFF-KFF Coordinator