Re: RBN Question

Sgt Grunt

I have never seen it do that. I always look for the call and that's all it picks up

Jess

Question everything. Accept nothing as fact until proven. No one or nothing is above suspicion.

Ambivalence and complacency is a crime against humanity and will not be tolerated

On Wed, Jan 17, 2018 at 1:27 PM, KFF Coordinator <kffcoordinator@...> wrote:
Here is something I never quite understood. I hear some people say the RBN will pick you up at a park. How does the RBN know I am at a park? Is it because I cam calling CQ POTA, or CQ 44, or CQ WWFF? Something I've wondered or maybe I am misunderstanding what people are saying.

Roger

73/44,
Roger Meadows, AE4RM
WWFF-KFF Coordinator