Re: Parks Diverge

Sgt Grunt

I always have the WFF Cluster up and take my spots from there. Now that there are two groups only the KFF spots will show up there which is fine with me as I have absolutely no interest in following the other group. Then I'll post on FB as a back up. By the way, I have faith finally made the decision to completely disengage from the other group.  de W6LEN/ Jess

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 17, 2018, at 11:14 AM, KA9JAC <ka9jac@...> wrote:

No need to be a slave to facebook...
If folks are paying attention they will see that you are spotted somewhere
If they can't be bothered to get there while you are there, its not your fault.

On 1/17/2018 1:05 PM, David Garnier wrote:
If you are activating, there are chasers that have requests,
please come back to 40, etc. Having a faster method to receive
that type of request has got to be faster than watching FB.

73's wb9own