Re: Parks Diverge

Sgt Grunt

Hey guys, remember that station that I spotted,10 103,0 RI50ANO. Just got this response on the WFF FB page:
Vitaly Kuzmenko Guys and gals, I got the answer just now. Logs of RI50ANO from RFF-0154 are promised for uploading to WWFF Logsearch after completing the mission in April.
So there you go.... WFWL DE w6len / jess

Jess

Question everything. Accept nothing as fact until proven. No one or nothing is above suspicion.

Ambivalence and complacency is a crime against humanity and will not be tolerated

On Wed, Jan 17, 2018 at 5:36 AM, KA9JAC <ka9jac@...> wrote:
I just don't understand why Jason decided to add more since he isn't ready to receive logs yet.

On 1/16/2018 11:24 PM, Jim Shorney wrote:
Not an issue for me. I have a SpotCollector filter set up too look for text strings "POTA" or "FF" on the DX Cluster. Every now and then it passes a spot with the name "Jeff" in the comments but that's no big deal. :)

It also sends a SMS text to my phone when K0ATZ is spotted on 40 or 80....

73/44

-Jim
NU0C

---