Re: Hart-Miller Island KFF-1578 second try

Sgt Grunt

https://usislands.org/

Jess

Question everything. Accept nothing as fact until proven. No one or nothing is above suspicion.

Ambivalence and complacency is a crime against humanity and will not be tolerated

On Fri, May 29, 2020 at 2:05 PM Lloyd K3ESE <llachow@...> wrote:
I plan on heading over to Pleasure Island, which is part of this State Park. I'm taking myself by kayak, bringing the station pictured. I'll be on 20, 30, and 40m QRP CW, and hope to be QRV by about 1500Z. I'm not sure how to alert the Islands and Lighthouses people, but I'll look around a bit more...