Some information, please.

W3MJM@...

I have just joined the group. While I joined WWF-KFF awhile ago, health has kept me from participating. Now I am ready to go out and enjoy.

In the welcoming note accepting me into the group, the moderator directed that spotting is not permitted on this site. Where does one spot for KFF?

When is KFF most active on the air, if there are periods of higher participation. This is not an obtuse question. I live in a restricted community and virtually all of my radio sport is portable and mobile; I haven't been able to sit at home and scan the ether.

Thank you.

Mike Malone - W3MJM