Re: Hart-Miller Island KFF-1578 first activation

Sgt Grunt

It was a great effort... those are things that we can't control.. thanks for being out there

JessĀ

Question everything. Accept nothing as fact until proven. No one or nothing is above suspicion.

AmbivalenceĀ and complacency is a crime against humanity and will not be tolerated

On Mon, Jul 8, 2019 at 10:18 AM Lloyd K3ESE <llachow@...> wrote:
Sadly, the weather did not cooperate. But I shall remain QRV, and will announce the next attempt ASAP.

Instead, I returned to KFF-1588 to pick up the contact I needed for a full activation. Thanks to all who worked me!

I've been unable to load Facebook lately, so was not able to update anything there.