Re: Logging during activations

Norm Meyers N9MM

I use N1MM on my laptop. Good luck with your activation, and I hope to hear you on the air. Be sure to post on the internet with DX Summit, or another cluster.

Norm N9MM

From: WWFF-KFF@groups.io <WWFF-KFF@groups.io> on behalf of Detrick Merz <detrick@...>
Sent: Friday, May 3, 2019 10:25:33 AM
To: WWFF-KFF@groups.io
Subject: Re: [WWFF-KFF] Logging during activations

Still nothing like Create-a-Log in my Android version. The Change Log and Play Store shows the last update was April 22, 2017.

-detrick
K4IZ

On Fri, May 3, 2019 at 11:15 AM Jeff Logullo N0̸MII <jeff@...> wrote:
I'm reading this post right now:

about the "Create a Log" feature of HamLog, which I'd never noticed before. (I've got the iOS version.) Wow -- it looks like the bee's knees for WWFF!

I can't tell if the current version on Android has the "Create a Log" feature, so please check and let us know if you see it on your Android version of HamLog.

On May 3, 2019, at 9:05 AM, Wayne Robertson <k4wk@...> wrote:

Jeff, are you saying there's a WWFF template for HamLog?  HamLog's what I use on my android tablet and like it real well.

Wayne Robertson
On 5/3/2019 9:41 AM, Jeff Logullo N0̸MII wrote:

I’m about to give WWFF a go and have been thinking about logging too. HamLog with a bluetooth keyboard was going to be my first attempt. Now that I see there’s a WWFF template, that’s all the better!

Jeff N0̸MII