Re: Parks Diverge

n9ee@...

I like questions from very young kids who are not afraid to ask anything. As we age we tend to become afraid our questions will embarrass us so we dont ask. I'd say there are no stupid questions, mostly stupid answers.

73, ron, n9ee/r know code Extra

Ron Wright, N9EE
BSEE
Spring Hill, Florida
727-207-0808 (cel)

---- kraig@kdpritts.com wrote:

I agree with you Jess. Thanks for hanging in there. The reference team is on track to update the system with new parks on a weekly basis. This allows time to (a) review our researched data and submit appropriate and accurate data and (b) do a simultaneous release of the updated KFF County File, online KFF County reference and PARKSpot app.

By the way love your quote. When in the school system I read a quote from another administrator, "We should never fear the questioning of the youth..." I never forgot that phrase in my four decades of working in education.