Re: Logging during activations

Jeff Logullo N0̸MII

I'm reading this post right now:

about the "Create a Log" feature of HamLog, which I'd never noticed before. (I've got the iOS version.) Wow -- it looks like the bee's knees for WWFF!

I can't tell if the current version on Android has the "Create a Log" feature, so please check and let us know if you see it on your Android version of HamLog.

On May 3, 2019, at 9:05 AM, Wayne Robertson <k4wk@...> wrote:

Jeff, are you saying there's a WWFF template for HamLog?  HamLog's what I use on my android tablet and like it real well.

Wayne Robertson
On 5/3/2019 9:41 AM, Jeff Logullo N0̸MII wrote:

I’m about to give WWFF a go and have been thinking about logging too. HamLog with a bluetooth keyboard was going to be my first attempt. Now that I see there’s a WWFF template, that’s all the better!

Jeff N0̸MII