Re: Logging during activations

Detrick Merz

There's not a WWFF template on HamLog for Android ... I wish there was! As far as I have been able to read up on the subject, the iOS version *will* let you make custom logging templates. I can't justify getting an iOS device *just* for HamLog though. I found details on templates for the iOS version here: https://www.n3vem.com/blog/wwff-logging-more-with-hamlog

Has anyone tried to reach out to N3WG to see about getting custom templates for Android?

-detrick
K4IZ

On Fri, May 3, 2019 at 10:05 AM Wayne Robertson <k4wk@...> wrote:

Jeff, are you saying there's a WWFF template for HamLog?  HamLog's what I use on my android tablet and like it real well.

Wayne Robertson
On 5/3/2019 9:41 AM, Jeff Logullo N0̸MII wrote:
Have you ever tried using a Bluetooth keyboard with your iPhone/iPad when using HamLog? It might make entry easier/faster. One more thing to carry with you, but they’re light weight, self-contained power…

I’m about to give WWFF a go and have been thinking about logging too. HamLog with a bluetooth keyboard was going to be my first attempt. Now that I see there’s a WWFF template, that’s all the better!
--
Jeff N0̸MII