From: Jeff Logullo N0̸MII <jeff@...>
To: WWFF-KFF <WWFF-KFF@groups.io>
Sent: Fri, May 3, 2019 09:52 AM
Subject: Re: [WWFF-KFF] Logging during activations

Have you ever tried using a Bluetooth keyboard with your iPhone/iPad when using HamLog? It might make entry easier/faster. One more thing to carry with you, but they’re light weight, self-contained power…

I’m about to give WWFF a go and have been thinking about logging too. HamLog with a bluetooth keyboard was going to be my first attempt. Now that I see there’s a WWFF template, that’s all the better!
--
Jeff N0̸MII