Re: Logging during activations

Kraig D. Pritts

I have not. I have read of others who use Hamlog.

I use a Microsoft Surface GO and Amateur Contact Log by N3FJP.

If you decide to try ACL, I have a document in the Files section of the KFF Facebook page showing step by step how to configure it for WWFF including your park info and any Park to Park. For Ipad I think Hamlog is the only thing out there.

I have used a Bluetooth keyboard with an ipad in the past for other things. As long as the ipad and keyboard have a good charge to start you should be fine.

KA2LHO

On Fri, May 3, 2019 at 9:52 AM Jeff Logullo N0̸MII <jeff@...> wrote:
Have you ever tried using a Bluetooth keyboard with your iPhone/iPad when using HamLog? It might make entry easier/faster. One more thing to carry with you, but they’re light weight, self-contained power…

I’m about to give WWFF a go and have been thinking about logging too. HamLog with a bluetooth keyboard was going to be my first attempt. Now that I see there’s a WWFF template, that’s all the better!
--
Jeff N0̸MII

--
=================================
Please consider the environment before
printing this email...
=================================
Amateur Radio Operator: KA2LHO
Website: http://KA2LHO.net
Mobile Tracking: https://aprs.fi/KA2LHO-i
————————————————————
100 Watts and a Wire ID: 3455
WWFF-KFF Outreach Coordinator
http://wwff-kff.org
6637 NE 5th Lane
Ocala, FL 34470
Tel: 315-877-4822
Fax: 315-883-1321
Email: kraig@...

NOTICE: This transmission is intended only for use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain confidential information belonging to the sender, which is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error you should contact us immediately by telephone to arrange its return.