Re: KPP/kissimmee prairie state preserve KFF-3632 tomorrow

Sgt Grunt

I'll be looking for you, thanks for the heads up

Jess

Question everything. Accept nothing as fact until proven. No one or nothing is above suspicion.

Ambivalence and complacency is a crime against humanity and will not be tolerated

On Thu, Jan 10, 2019 at 4:52 AM Matthew Stevens <matthew@...> wrote:
Friday afternoon (11th) I'll be in KPP, (KFF-3632) to camp overnight in one of the astronomy sites they've got there. I plan on operating some early in the afternoon, getting there around 3ish. Not sure on bands yet but at least 20m SSB, maybe some CW too. de NJ4Y

- Matthew nj4y