Re: Bioenno Battery sale

Sgt Grunt

This is the battery that I use during my activation's using an ICOM746pro running 100 watts for 4 to 5 hours without any problems. I suspect that it would have lasted for 2 or 3 additional activation's

Jess

Question everything. Accept nothing as fact until proven. No one or nothing is above suspicion.

Ambivalence and complacency is a crime against humanity and will not be tolerated

On Thu, Dec 13, 2018 at 3:35 AM n2cx2001 <n2cx@...> wrote:
Wow that chart is optimistic!

With my KX3 I get about 3-4 hrs with a 3 A-H battery at 5W and double that with their 6 A-H version.

Won a 12 A-H one at a local hamfest and it seems to run forever though I've not quantified it.

My guess is that their life estimates are double what I experience.

My criterion for time to recharge is when the KX3 rolls back power due to low DC input.

I run CW so SSB might give longer times.

Joe E., N2CX

Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2018 01:13:37 +0000
From: Bioenno Power <social@...>
To: k4wk@...

Share photos of how you use our products on our Facebook page!
View this email in your browser
Facebook
Twitter
Website
Share
Tweet
Copyright © 2018 Bioenno Tech LLC / Bioenno Power, All rights reserved.
We send special offers to customers who bought from us over the years.

Our mailing address is:
Bioenno Tech LLC / Bioenno Power
12630 H Westminster Ave.
Santa Ana, CA 92706

Add us to your address book

unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences

Email                                                           Marketing                                                           Powered by                                                           Mailchimp