Re: Bioenno Battery performance

Wayne Robertson

Longest I've operated is 3 hrs and that's RX and TX both of course, and not run out.  But, also that's in warm wx and I bet that helps the run time of the batt.

On 12/12/2018 10:16 AM, KA9JAC wrote:
Wayne,

What kind of run time to you estimate you get with the 12A?

73, 44
Bob, KA9JAC

On 12/12/2018 8:37 AM, Wayne Robertson wrote:

These are great portable batts; I use the 12A model - it's kinda heavy but I run 80-100 watts portable from State & National Parks and work all over.

73, de Wayne, k4wk

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: TIS THE  SEASON FOR HOLIDAY SPECIALS!
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2018 01:13:37 +0000
From: Bioenno Power <social@...>
To: k4wk@...

Share photos of how you use our products on our Facebook page!
View this email in your browser
Facebook
Twitter
Website
Share
Tweet
Copyright © 2018 Bioenno Tech LLC / Bioenno Power, All rights reserved.
We send special offers to customers who bought from us over the years.

Our mailing address is:
Bioenno Tech LLC / Bioenno Power
12630 H Westminster Ave.
Santa Ana, CA 92706

Add us to your address book

unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences

Email
                                                          Marketing