Re: Bioenno Battery sale

Wayne Robertson

Living and operating in Georgia and Florida, I wouldn't have thought of that! :)

Thanks for the tip.

On 12/12/2018 10:51 AM, David Garnier wrote:
Don’t forget to consider the narrow temperature of lithium batteries. It’s a big deal to us who activate in
cold WX.  Ever have your cellphone premature shut
down do to temperature?  Not a desirable feature
whatsoever.

Dave

On Wednesday, December 12, 2018, 9:16 AM, KA9JAC <ka9jac@...> wrote:

Wayne,

What kind of run time to you estimate you get with the 12A?

73, 44
Bob, KA9JAC

On 12/12/2018 8:37 AM, Wayne Robertson wrote:

These are great portable batts; I use the 12A model - it's kinda heavy but I run 80-100 watts portable from State & National Parks and work all over.

73, de Wayne, k4wk