Re: Logging during activations

joe kallo N0MAP <quietglow@...>

On Wed, Apr 25, 2018 at 06:11 am, Detrick Merz wrote:
I find it sad that most of the activity is on Facebook. For me, I won't use it. But it is what it is, and the world doesn't have to cater to me.
Agreed on this. It's unfortunate that so many groups have opted to go that route. There are some good arguments as to why this is a bad idea, but this isn't the place to discuss them I suppose.

I use a notebook with waterproof paper and a pencil in the field (pens don't work well at elevation nor in the very cold). Like you, my chicken scratch becomes more illegible as time passes from when I wrote it, so I transcribe as soon as I can. For creating electronic logs, I love FLE. It's very lightweight and fast. I'm also mostly a mac user, and I can report it runs VERY well using WINE. If you need any help getting it and/or WINE going on your machine, happy to help.

73,
Joe // N0MAPĀ