Re: Florida State Parks/KFF Map

David Garnier

Hi Matt,

Thanks for posting FL park map, may use it next year! Had open invitation to visit last January, had intentions to activate a state park near Fort Walton beach but that didn’t happen. Next year.  ;)
73&44’s de Dave - wb9own

On Monday, April 23, 2018, 8:05 AM, Matthew Stevens <matthew@...> wrote:

Hi All,

We've done a lot of collaboration between the Florida State Parks on the
Air event, and KFF (especially thanks to Kraig). I thought I would share
this here, for anyone activating Florida state parks for KFF/county
hunting. Myself and the FLSPOTA team have put together a GIS map for our
site, at http://flspota.org/map/, which shows all parks that qualify for
the FLSPOTA program. Each one has the park boundary, KFF ID, and county
information associated with the park (click on the dot for each park and
it pops up.) There is also a link to each individual park's website for
convenience. Hope you find this useful!

73,

- Matthew nj4y