Florida State Parks/KFF Map

Matthew Stevens <matthew@...>

Hi All,

We've done a lot of collaboration between the Florida State Parks on the Air event, and KFF (especially thanks to Kraig). I thought I would share this here, for anyone activating Florida state parks for KFF/county hunting. Myself and the FLSPOTA team have put together a GIS map for our site, at http://flspota.org/map/, which shows all parks that qualify for the FLSPOTA program. Each one has the park boundary, KFF ID, and county information associated with the park (click on the dot for each park and it pops up.) There is also a link to each individual park's website for convenience. Hope you find this useful!

73,

- Matthew nj4y