Re: Magic 44 clarification request

KA9JAC

Different band, different mode, different day (utc) are all acceptable.
So you can work a station on every band and mode he does today, and tomorrow do it all over again.

73, 44
Bob, KA9JAC

On 4/23/2018 5:35 AM, Wayne Robertson wrote:
I've read the rules and see that 44 qso's may be accomplished on different days or visits to a park.  Rule 4.8.3 states that dups are not allowed; makes sense.  However is a qso with the same station on same band and mode, on different days, a dup?  4.6.4 and 3.8.4 implies they'd be unique but I just want to be certain, thanks.