Topics

Fillable Form ICS-309

Mikel Potts KB7POT (WWARES)

I’ve created a computer fillable PDF of the ICS-309 Communications Log.

Unlike most of the other ICS forms FEMA does not provide a fillable version, and I like to do things on the computer/tablet when I can. I’m faster and neater that way. Though it does take two hands.

If you want to fill it out by hand, it prints out the same as the non-fillable version.

I’ll add the form to the files here, and if approved by the leadership, to the website as well.

Brian Treadway K7BDT (WWARES)

Nice.

On Fri, Mar 29, 2019, 2:28 PM Mikel KB7POT via Groups.Io <mikelpotts=me.com@groups.io> wrote:
I’ve created a computer fillable PDF of the ICS-309 Communications Log.

Unlike most of the other ICS forms FEMA does not provide a fillable version, and I like to do things on the computer/tablet when I can. I’m faster and neater that way. Though it does take two hands.

If you want to fill it out by hand, it prints out the same as the non-fillable version.

I’ll add the form to the files here, and if approved by the leadership, to the website as well.

Jeff Stidham AL1Q (WWARES)

Very nice!  It'll be great for the voice communications.

I see that you saved it to the files area -- thank you!

Mikel Potts KB7POT (WWARES)

No problem. I’ll add the other forms in the next day or teo.

Timber Burton N7DJE (WWARES)

Wow nice work Mikel that's cool