Group DescriptionStands for Weak Signal Propagation Report . This is a ham radio mode to send and receive specially encoded signal reports using low power (10mw to 5w or so) using the free program wspr. Useful for checking band conditions and propagation. Versions are available for PC, MAC, arduino. raspberrypi and others.
- 1 Member
- 2 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their posts.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]