World Payment Practices Free WPPF@groups.io
One List to rule them all, One List to find them,
One List to bring them all and out of the darkness bring them
In the Land of Agencies where the Risky Business lies.
WPPF is a payment practices list for translators to learn about agencies'/employers'/customers' payment routines. WPPF is only for reports, questions and answers about agencies. Please keep posts on topic, and keep your reports and answers limited to your first-hand experiences with the agencies in question.
The privacy of all participants, agencies, and products mentioned must be respected. All company names and brand names mentioned on WPPF are the sole property of their respective owners. The moderator has no right to grant anyone any rights to access or use of such company names or brands, for any purpose. It is strictly prohibited to duplicate, copy or transfer to a third party info published on WPPF.
Remember: everything that you post on this group is visible to the public, and may be difficult to remove, so make sure you show respect in what you write.
You can search the old Yahoogroups message (all 10 000 of them) in the Files section and in the Database section. To view HTML files from the Files section directly in your browser, you have to tell your browser to consider the files openable. This can be achieved in Chrome and similar browsers using the "Undisposition" extension. To search the old messages that were posted at Groups.io, use the Messages section.
- 245 Members
- 43 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to anyone.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]