Re: Scotland Hill Farm, Llandygwydd - GEORGE Family

Bettye Kirkwood

Dear Alison and Rhodri,
I can’t recall involvement of the George surname ...but for Rhodri ....From my own elusive memory .....we ..i.e. you, Simon, Jane and I started with my interest in the family of Thomas David Griffiths of St,Dogmaels ....then the elusive Diana who married David (?) Griffiths of somewhere in Cards. ..was it Llangoedmore or Llandygwydd?  ..the property Scotland was one of the Cards. family’s holdings I believe...then the Makeigs arrived ...the widow Hester Makeig was a Jones daughter of the family of Penyrallt.
Apology Alison..no help, but might give Rhodri clues.
Bettye Kirkwood, Australia

On 19 May 2020, at 7:14 am, alison <alison@...> wrote:

Thank you Rhodri.  The NLW journals are very helpful.

Best regards,

Alison

Join WLS-Dyfed@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.