Welshpool & Llanfair Light Railway eGroup WLLReGroup@groups.io
Group DescriptionWelcome to the Welshpool & Llanfair Light Railway eGroup. This group is intended to be a forum for discussing all aspects of the line, past, present and future, and to provide a way to keep up-to-date with developments on the line for those who cannot get to Llanfair regularly.
The success of the group depends on attracting all those who have a genuine interest in the W&LLR, so if existing members know of anyone who fits the above profile please encourage them to join.
There are a few rules:
1) Messages should be on-topic - ie have some connection with the railway.
2) While constructive criticism can be useful, personal attacks, whether on fellow group members or persons connected with the railway, including management, will NOT be tolerated. Any member making such attacks will have their group membership terminated.
3) Attachments (ie photos and the like) are welcome – the groups software should turn them into a link to a page on this website which members can access by clicking on. Please try to keep file sizes reasonably small.
5) please do not send chain-letter type messages to the group.
6) Message titles should reflect the message. If a topic continues and the subject changes please ensure the title continues to reflect this.
7) In all matters concerning the above and any disputes the opinion of the moderators - Martin Rich or myself - will be final.
Finally to emphasise that the eGroup is a private discussion forum and not officially linked to the line in any way.
You can also follow the line on Twitter - @LlanfairLine, and on Facebook - Facebook.com/welshpoolsteamrailway
- 217 Members
- 6,451 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.