From: jrhunter3=verizon.net@groups.io
Sent: Fri, 29 May 2020 20:37:41 -0400
To: wjma@groups.io
Subject: [WJMA] Zoom thanks

Thanks to everyone who was able to make it to the Zoom meeting. It was
great to reconnect. There were lots of great stories and memories.

There was general agreement that we should do another meeting in about a
month. I’ll make up and distribute a survey to see if there’s a good time
and day to hold a future session.

I think this is a screen shot of the whole group on the Zoom meeting last night.

Len Cowherd and Phil Audibert were audio only.

My YouTube channel: http://bit.ly/1CiSk09
AHHA Productions YouTube channel: http://bit.ly/1GSqtXm

On May 29, 2020, at 8:56 PM, Les Myers <baroque@...> wrote:

This was good fun. Thanks for your work, and for helping me place names with faces.

Thanks to everyone who was able to make it to the Zoom meeting. It was
great to reconnect. There were lots of great stories and memories.

There was general agreement that we should do another meeting in about a
month. I’ll make up and distribute a survey to see if there’s a good time
and day to hold a future session.

John Lee

Great! Thank you. It was a lot of fun.

On Saturday, May 30, 2020, 09:13:32 AM EDT, Ross Hunter via groups.io <jrhunter3@...> wrote:

I think this is a screen shot of the whole group on the Zoom meeting last night.

Len Cowherd and Phil Audibert were audio only.

My YouTube channel: http://bit.ly/1CiSk09
AHHA Productions YouTube channel: http://bit.ly/1GSqtXm

On May 29, 2020, at 8:56 PM, Les Myers <baroque@...> wrote:

This was good fun. Thanks for your work, and for helping me place names with faces.

Thanks to everyone who was able to make it to the Zoom meeting. It was
great to reconnect. There were lots of great stories and memories.

There was general agreement that we should do another meeting in about a
month. I’ll make up and distribute a survey to see if there’s a good time
and day to hold a future session.

Gary & Jane Gardner

Ross and Chet, thanks so much for setting this up. It was great to see everyone. Gary and I look forward to the next time. Jane

Sent from my Verizon Motorola Droid

On May 30, 2020 9:12 AM, "Ross Hunter via groups.io" <jrhunter3@...> wrote:
I think this is a screen shot of the whole group on the Zoom meeting last night.

Len Cowherd and Phil Audibert were audio only.

My YouTube channel: http://bit.ly/1CiSk09
AHHA Productions YouTube channel: http://bit.ly/1GSqtXm

On May 29, 2020, at 8:56 PM, Les Myers <baroque@...> wrote:

This was good fun. Thanks for your work, and for helping me place names with faces.

Thanks to everyone who was able to make it to the Zoom meeting. It was
great to reconnect. There were lots of great stories and memories.

There was general agreement that we should do another meeting in about a
month. I’ll make up and distribute a survey to see if there’s a good time
and day to hold a future session.

Andy Lax

Thanks for setting that up. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Andy

On Saturday, May 30, 2020, 09:13:32 AM EDT, Ross Hunter via groups.io <jrhunter3=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:

I think this is a screen shot of the whole group on the Zoom meeting last night.

Len Cowherd and Phil Audibert were audio only.

My YouTube channel: http://bit.ly/1CiSk09
AHHA Productions YouTube channel: http://bit.ly/1GSqtXm

On May 29, 2020, at 8:56 PM, Les Myers <baroque@...> wrote:

This was good fun. Thanks for your work, and for helping me place names with faces.

Thanks to everyone who was able to make it to the Zoom meeting. It was
great to reconnect. There were lots of great stories and memories.

There was general agreement that we should do another meeting in about a
month. I’ll make up and distribute a survey to see if there’s a good time
and day to hold a future session.

Les Myers

There is certainly no shock value in the amount of white hair.

Thanks to everyone who was able to make it to the Zoom meeting. It was
great to reconnect. There were lots of great stories and memories.

There was general agreement that we should do another meeting in about a
month. I’ll make up and distribute a survey to see if there’s a good time
and day to hold a future session.

Lisa Howard

Good news, I couldn't get there in time so I'd love to try for the next one! Looks like you had fun!

Lisa Kay Howard
'93-'00

Thanks to everyone who was able to make it to the Zoom meeting. It was great to reconnect. There were lots of great stories and memories.

There was general agreement that we should do another meeting in about a month. I’ll make up and distribute a survey to see if there’s a good time and day to hold a future session.

artsafari2003

Thanks to Ross and Chet and everyone for the Zoomunion! Although I didn't know but two, Bill and Willow, it was interesting to hear the stories! I loved my time at WJMA. It was the best!
A lot of the names were familiar, too...Phil A., Russ R., and Ralph G...I think they were night time announcers, maybe, when I was there.
Until next time...peace!
Teresa
😀

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.