Topics

WJMA Alumni "Zoomtails" time & date

Ross Hunter

The Zoom meeting is set for 6pm Eastern time on Friday May 29. We’ve set aside an hour for the meeting, but it can go longer if people want to keep talking. You can leave earlier if you like.

Shortly I’ll be sending a meeting link to those who have expressed interest in the meeting. Let me know if I’ve left you off the list. Here’s who I have so far:

Teresa Carson Andrews
Phil Audibert
Chet Burgess
Cathy Christovich
Clint Estes
Jane & Gary Gardner
Ralph Graves
Andy Lax
Bill Little
Marisa Murphy
Les Myers
Mary Thompson
Mark Walker

Being on the list does not obligate you to participate. If you are not on the list and may want to participate, say something here or email me directly and I’ll send the meeting info. I like to here be mid afternoon Eastern time on Friday.

This is a “Zoomtails” gathering. You are invited to bring a drink of your choice.

Andy Lax

👍

On Wed, May 27, 2020 at 4:14 PM Ross Hunter via groups.io <jrhunter3=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:
[...]

Laurie McCullough

Ross
Please add me- thanks! I have a 5 pm meeting and may not make it but I’d like to have the link in case I can
Hope you and the family are well
Laurie

On Wed, 27 May 2020 at 4:14 PM, Ross Hunter via groups.io <jrhunter3=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:
[...]

Lisa Howard

Howdy--I am interested too if you will send me the link! I should be able to make it!

Lisa Kay Howard
'93-'00

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

[...]

Link info sent. Joining late is not a problem.

My YouTube channel: http://bit.ly/1CiSk09
AHHA Productions YouTube channel: http://bit.ly/1GSqtXm

On May 27, 2020, at 6:46 PM, Laurie McCullough <lmccullough22@...> wrote:

[...]

Link and information sent.

On May 27, 2020, at 7:04 PM, Lisa Howard via groups.io <mandolinlk@...> wrote:

[...]

Barbara Potter-Drinkwater

What a great group we are!  Looking forward to the link.  I prefer this email from now on as AOL has been dicey lately.  willowdrinkwater@...
Many thanks,

Barbara (Willow) Potter Drinkwater

[...]

Alex Formwalt

Pls add me to the group. Will there be video feeds as well?

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy Note5, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

[...]

Patricia Mcarver

I'm so sorry I cannot make this Friday at 6 PM.  Any chance the session could be recorded and uploaded?

Best wishes to everyone.
Patricia McArver    '78-84

-----------------------------------

On Wednesday, May 27, 2020, 07:35:56 PM EDT, Ross Hunter via groups.io <jrhunter3@...> wrote:

Link and information sent.

[...]

I think that’s a maybe. I’ll ask Chet, he’s setting this up.

I did see a “record” button.

On May 28, 2020, at 6:43 AM, Patricia Mcarver via groups.io <pmcarver@...> wrote:

[...]

Info sent. Yes, it’s a video meeting.

On May 28, 2020, at 1:33 AM, Alex Formwalt <formwalt@...> wrote:

[...]

Gary & Jane Gardner

Pat, Gary and I will miss you! We are looking forward to joining the Zoom.

Jane Gardner

’73-74

[...]

Chuck Brown

Sorry, Ross, but I've just gotten too old to keep up with this modern technology, besides my memory is not good about my time at WJMA (53-54).  Iust remember some of the folks I worked with, but most of them have passed on.  I did want to wish all of you the best, and have fun!!!  I'm just a tad over three months from 93, and getting over a broken hip, which keeps me from walking-----I "hobble" with the aid of a cane and a "rollator".  My spirits are high though!!  And I can still type a little.

Best to all of you, and God Bless.

Chuck Brown (53-54)

[...]

Yes, the Zoom meeting will be audio and video for those who have camera capability.

There also are phone dial-in numbers that can be used by those who do not have webcam-equipped computers.

Chet Burgess

[...]

John Lee

Hey Ross,

Please add me too. Thanks.

[...]

[...]