Topics

WJMA 70th party

Ross Hunter

See below for a message from Kevin Dalton, GM at WJMA. If you plan to attend, post here and I’ll keep a head count for him.

Hey Ross,

Yes, we have a BIG duel-Chamber of Commerce 70th Anniversary event (Culpeper and Orange chambers) planned for Thursday evening  9/19 at 5PM until 7PM, taking place at the Carver Tech Center on Rt 15 half way between Orange and Culpeper. Food, drink, lots of people from all over central VA!

You, and all WJMA alums for that matter, are more than welcome to attend! I will just need a head count a week or so prior for the catering plans. Just let them know and me know!

Email or call me with any questions, Ross.

Kevin

Kevin Dalton
General Manager
Piedmont Communications, Inc.