Topics

Where's Ann?

Ross Hunter <xhunter@...>

Chap Harrison

(By the way, where is Ann "Miss Message" Harrison?)
Chap,

An oversight on my part. I've added Ann to the list.

Where are you and what are you doing these days?

Ross Hunter

Chap Harrison

Where are you and what are you doing these days?

Ross Hunter

Ross, hi!

I'm living near the small town of Langley, on Whidbey Island in the Puget Sound, north of Seattle. Currently working as a Macintosh computer consultant. My career has been pretty computer-oriented, and recently, in the past three years, I've been moving away from writing software and towards educating and providing technical assistance to people using computers for creative purposes. My next door neighbor does a blues show on a local radio station, and also does a lot of digital video work. I'm learning about it.

It's really great that you initiated this list - I was always pretty much on the periphery of 'JMA, but I came in contact with a number of the regulars, and it will be a pleasure to revisit old memories and hear from the old gang.

Undoubtedly, my father will be weighing in shortly... so, "stay tuned".

Chap